Headquarters of the Order of Malta in Ireland since 1965, St. John’s House is an extensive three-storey building of red brick located on Dublin’s leafy Clyde Road. Many original period features are retained in the building which consists of a number of bright spacious generously proportioned rooms which are available for hire for corporate events, meetings and private parties.
The Library, on the first floor, features a glass fronted mahogany bookcase containing over 250 volumes dealing with every aspect of the Order of Malta and its thousand-year-old history. Directly above the Library on the second floor is the Council Chamber which can be divided into two rooms and features an exquisite Dante oak fireplace. St. John’s Hall, located on the ground floor, features an attractive domed ceiling and a floor of pitch pine – ideal for larger gatherings. The rear of the house contains two spacious state-of-the art training rooms with a more modern feel.
St. John’s Hall
- Ideal for large gatherings, meetings and team building workshops.
- Seating can be in cabaret or theatre style – or anything in between!
- On ground floor with separate entrance.
- Ideal for board-room style meetings – oval table can seat up to 10 people
- Period style boardroom suitable for Corporate Meetings and smaller events and receptions
- Room can be divided creating a reception room
- Modern spaces with audio-visual equipment
- Can accommodate a variety of layouts
Car-parking subject to availability.
For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org